Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pardon our construction

In an attempt to evoke the lush central Pennsylvania region, we've been searching for a new look.

I hope you like the latest, and hopefully last, at least for awhile. It's cleaner and easier to read.

Susan Gourley/Kelley posted an interesting discussion on her blog about whether authors needed both a blog and a web site. I wonder the same thing. What are your thoughts? If an author makes his/her blog look professional, does it impact your impression if that author has no web site, but only a blog?

Susan did such a wonderful job redesigning her blog, don't you think? It made me want to redesign mine too, so I did. Now mine looks much cleaner. I'm considering doing away with my web site, which now seems redundant.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this subject. Is a web site necessary for an author, or will a blog suffice?

No comments: