Sunday, December 26, 2010

Meet and Greet

This week I'm hosting four of my friends and fellow authors on my blog.  Each will share some insights into their success as published authors and their writing process.  I think many hopeful writers believe there is a secret formula to success and becoming a published author.  Those of us in the field know persistence and hard work are the only two things all published authors have in common.  After that the process of completing a novel and finding a home for it in the publishing world varies for everyone.  Still, there is no harm in learning how others do it.  One little hint could make the difference in your own writing.
As a reader, I love learning how my favorite writers get the words on to the paper.  It fascinates me endlessly, especially their little quirks.  I also like seeing the person behind the writer. 
The four authors I will be interviewing also have another thing in common.  Their books are available for purchase on your new eReaders.  I hope you received one for Christmas like I did.  Please visit everyday and I promise you'll find something for you.
On Monday, December 27th, welcome Cate Masters.  She's a member of The Susquehanna Writers and has her own busy blog.  I'm so happy she could find time to join me.
On Tuesday, December 28th, welcome Natalie Damschroder.  She has a new release and a big book coming out in April.
On Wednesday, December 29th, meet Megan Hart and hear about her upcoming release, Precious and Fragile Things, a chilling suspense novel you'll be still thinking about long after you're finished reading it.
Thursday, December 30th, welcome fantasy novelist, Jon Sprunk, also a member of The Susquehanna Writers.  Jon will tell us about the first book in his fantasy series, already released, the upcoming second book. 
Please stop by and read their interviews where you'll find them as clever in person as their characters are in their novels. 
Do you like meeting authors personally?  Did you get or give an eReader for Christmas?  What books have you bought?

3 comments:

Cate Masters said...

Looking forward to all the interviews Susan! And I'm looking forward to having you on my blog in January.

Vicki Rocho said...

Wow! Sounds like a great line up. Adding now so I won't miss it!

N. R. Williams said...

Thanks for following me. It's nice to meet you.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author