Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fun story for July Summer Reading Trail



I stumbled upon The Summer Reading Trail and thought it was a great idea. I love for readers to discover my work!

I missed the July registration (where did June go?!) so I'm giving you the exclusive chance to check out my July read. If I could have registered, it would have gone under the general Fiction category, but it's anything but generalized fiction. You'll have to read it to understand.

So I give you Survivor Barbie! I'd love your comments if you read it.

Happy summer reading!

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

That was so cute, Cate. I never wanted a Barbie, growing up, but if only your version had been available. LOL.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks Susan! Matchbox cars took precedence over Barbies for me. :)